Henry G. Hester is the litigation attorney for Gary Phillips Accident Law Professionals.
- Arizona, 1975
- United States District Court District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals
- Federal District Court of Arizona
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona 1974
Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude
- Serious Personal Injury / Accident
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car Accident / Personal Injury
- Boat Accident / Personal Injury
- Semi Truck Accident / Personal Injury
- Slip / Trip and Fall Accident / Personal Injury
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Defective Products / Accident
- Insurance Contract Disputes
- Fighting the Insurance Adjuster
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Construction Defects / Accident
- Electrical Accident / Personal Injury
- Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation / Arbitration
100% of Henry’s practice is devoted to personal injury litigation and related matters.
Henry G. Hester is the litigation attorney for Gary Phillips Accident Law Professionals. Henry graduated Cum Laude from Arizona State University College of Law in 1974 and has been in private practice in Arizona ever since. Before graduation he was a bailiff and law clerk in the Superior Court of Maricopa County for The Honorable Sandra Day O’Connor. He is currently admitted in all Arizona courts including the Supreme Court of Arizona, Federal District Court of Arizona, U.S. Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is an active member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association and he is a certified specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death by the State Bar of Arizona.
Henry was the litigation attorney for the Serious Injury Group for Phillips and Lyon for over 27 years working closely with the senior partner Gary Phillips. When Phillips and Lyon dissolved Mr. Phillips brought Henry with him to be a part of the team at Gary Phillips Accident Law Professionals. Mr. Hester has limited his practice to representing Arizona injury victims for over 42 years. During that time he has handled automobile and truck accidents, slip, trip and fall accidents, dog bites, product liability, construction and work place accidents and explosions and wrongful death cases. He has represented individuals with brain injury, fractures, burns, spinal cord and neck injuries as well as back, knee and shoulder joint injuries and related pain and suffering claims as well as loss of income and earning capacity claims.
Henry believes the best chance of a fair settlement is preparation and having your case ready for trial even if litigation is not necessary. He therefore works personally with investigators, accident reconstruction experts, engineering experts other liability experts and your own treating doctors to prepare your case for maximum success. There are also times where he works directly with vocational rehabilitation and economic experts to better understand and establish long term lost income on behalf injured clients.
In addition to trial, Henry has considerable experience in settling cases by way of various alternative dispute resolution methods including mediations, settlement conferences and arbitrations.